MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Guoqing Zhao. 2001. Principle of Radar Countermeasure. Xi’an: Xi’an University of Electronic Science and Technology Press.
- He You, Xiu Jianjuan & Zhang Jinghui, etc. 2006. The Radar Data Processing and Application. Beijing: Electronic Industry Press.
- Hu Guang Shu. 2003. Digital Signal Processing–Theory and Algorithms, and Implementation. 2nd Edition. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, pp: 527–574.
- Hai-Bo Fan, Yang Zhijun. & Zhi-Gang Cao. 2004. Automatic recognition of satellite communication commonly used modulation method. Journal of communications, 25(1): 140–149.
- E. E. Azzouz. & A. K. Nandi. 1996. Automatic Modulation Recognition of Communication Signals. Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers, pp: 20–45.
- Y. T. Chan, L. G. Gadbois. & P. Yansouni. 1985. Identification of the modulation type of a signal. IEEE International Conference on Acoustic, Speech and Signal Processing, pp: 838–841.
- Cheng Peiqing. 2007. Digital Signal Processing Course (3rd Edition). Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, pp: 176–182.
- Nandi A K. &Azzouz E E. 1998. Algorithms for automatic modulation recognition of communication signals. Communications, IEEE Transactions on, 46(4): 431–436. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.