MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Selvem P R, 1997. Computation of pressures on Texas Tech University building using large eddy simulation, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics.
- Du Q., & Du P., 2010. University Analysis for Characteristics of Wind Loads on Antennas in Atmospheric Boundary Layer, Journal of University of Electronic Science, 39(2).
- DU Q., & Du P., 2011. Large Eddy Simulation of Wind Loads on Phased Array Antennas Based on Synthetic Turbulent Inflow. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Jun, 47(12).
- Su M., & Huang S., The Basic of Computational Fluid Dynamics, Beijing: Tsinghua Publishing, Inc.
- Fluent Inc. 2003. FLUENT User’s Guide. Fluent Inc.
- Xin Y., 2009. Ship roll stabilization technology of space surveillance and control communications equipment, Beijing: National Defense Industry Press.
- Li L., & Wang J., 1995. Dyanmics of gear system, Beijing: Science Press, pp. 105–110.
- Zhang L., & Liao X., 2013. Modeling and control algorithm design of large-diameter antenna servo system, Journal of South China University of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 5: 22–27.
- Sun X., 2013. Design and Implementation of the Servo Control System of the Shipborne Communication in Moving, Xidian University.
- Jiang J., 2012. Research on Several Key Problems of Mobile Satellite Communication System Used on Moving Carrier, Nanjing University of Science and Technology.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.