MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Kramer B A, Chen C C, Volakis J L. 2008. Size reduction of a low-profile apiral antenna using inductive and dielectric loading. IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 7: 22–25. [CrossRef]
- Hisamatsu Nakano, Tatsuya Igarashi, Hiroshi Oyanagi, et al. 2009. Unbalanced-mode spiral antenna backed by an extremely shallow cavity. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 57(6): 1625–1633. [CrossRef]
- Li Weizhong, Yang Gang. 2009. A new low profile Archimedean spiral antenna. Guidance & Fuze, 30(3): 28–31.
- Xuan Xiaobo, Zhang Yuan. 2006. The design of antenna for microwave broadband passive fuze with phase compare. Guidance & Fuze, 27(2): 47–50.
- Thorsten W. Hertel, Glenn S. Smith. 2002. Analysis and design of two-arm conical spiral antennas. IEEE transactions on electromagnetic compatibility, 44(1): 25–37. [CrossRef]
- Chen Duo, Yuan Jiansheng. 2007. Numerical simulation of dispersive properties for conical spiral antenna used for pulse radiation. Chinese Journal of Radio Science. 22(4): 589–592.
- Shen Renqiang, Yin Yingzeng, Ma Jinping, Zhao Na. 2007. Analysis and design of conical printed quadrifilar helical antenna. Journal of Microwaves. 123(5): 14–18.
- Salam K. Kharmas. 2008. Moment method analysis of an Archimedean spiral printed on a layered dielectric sphere. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 56(2): 345–352. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.