MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- IPCC. 2005. Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
- Chen, Q.X., Kang, C.S. & Xia, Q., et al. 2009. An analysis on key factors of the low carbonization of the power industry and the influence on power source planning, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33(15): 18–23.
- Dong, X.T., Yan, Z. & Feng, D.H., et al. 2012. Economic dispatching of the power system involving wind power output penalty cost, Power System Technology, (8): 76–80.
- Zhou, W., Peng, Y. & Sun, H. 2009. Economic dispatching of the power system with wind power plant, Proceedings of the CSEE, 29(25): 13–18.
- Zhang, X.H. & Dong, X.H. 2013. A study on the dynamic economic dispatching of the multi-objective low-carbon electric power system with wind power plant, Power System Technology, pp: 25–31. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, X.H., Yan, K.K., Lu, Z.G. & Zhong, J.Q. 2014. Low-carbon economic dispatching of the electric power system based on scenario probability, Power System Technology, 78(7): 1836–1841.
- Kang, C.Q., Ji, Z. & Chen, Q.X. 2012. A review and the outlook of flexible operational methods of carbon capture power plant, Automation of Electric Power Systems, (3): 1–9.
- Chen, Q.X., Kang, C.Q., & Xia, Q. 2010. A study on the operational mechanism and peak-regulation efficiency of carbon capture power plant, Proceedings of the CSEE, 30(7): 22–28.
- Gao, Y.J., Li, R.H., Liang, H.F. & Zhang, J.C. 2014. The optimization dispatching of electric power system involving carbon capture power plant and electrical changing station in the carbon market environment, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(17): 150–156.
- IPCC. 2005. Special Report on Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp: 2–4.
- Wang, X. & Yuan, F. 2010. Emission rights distribution and price management in carbon emissions permit trading, Financial Development Review, (11): 48–57.
- Jin, X.L. 2006. A Study on the Multi-objective Optimization Algorithm Based on PSO and its Application, Hangzhou: Zhejiang University.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.