MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Bridgman M S. 2002. Relating failure prognostics to system benefits. Aerospace Conference Proceedings, (7): 3521–3526.
- Chang Shuping, Wu Ruitao. 2011. The application of failure prognostic system in state monitoring of power plant generation equipments. GEESD, 2011 International Conference, Jilin: [s.n.].
- Chang Shuping, Guo Jianglong, Lv Yukun. 2011. The application of nonlinear state estimation method in fault warning system. Software, 32(7): 57–60.
- Mo Juan, Wang Xue, Doong Ming, Yan Zhang. 2004. Power transformer fault diagnosis based on rough set theory, Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering, 24(7): 162–167.
- Xiong Hao, Sun Caixing, Du Peng. 2006. Integrated condition assessment of power transformer based on matter element theory. Journal of Chongqing University (Natural Science Edition), 29(10): 24–28.
- Jianyuan, Ji Yancliao. 2003. Application of fuzzy Petri knowledge representation in electric power transtormer fault diagnosis. Proceedings of the CSEE 2003, 23(1): 121–125
- Sun Hui, Li Weidong, Sun Qizliong. Electric power transformer fault diagnosis using decision tree. Proceedings of the CSEE 2001, 21(2): 50–55
- Qian Zheng, Yan Zhang, Luo Chengmu. 2001. Fault diagnosis method of power transformer by integrating case-based reasoning with fuzzy theory and neural network. High Voltage Engineering, 27(6): 1–5.
- Shu Hongchun, Sun Yiangtei, Si Dajun. ARS approach to founding and maintaining ES knowledge base for fault diagnosis of power transformer. Proceedings of the CSEE 2002, 22(2): 31–35.
- Yang Li, Qian Zheng, Zhou Yueteng, et al. 1999. Parsimonious covering theory applied for identifying power transformer malfunction. Journal of Yi’an Jiaotong University, 33(4): 13–16
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.