MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Das, Sumanta Kumar. 2014. Modeling intelligent decision-making command and control agents: An application to air defense. Intelligent Systems, IEEE, 29(5): 22–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Philip R. E. Cutler and X. Thong Nguyen. 2003. Description of a rule-based model for the automatic allocation of airborne assets. 6th International Conference on Information Fusion. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Hua, Zhou Deyun, Zhang Kun. 2009. Research on unascertained-measure-based tactics decision of air-to-ground multi-target Combat. 2009 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Intelligent Systems. [Google Scholar]
- Jeong Hoon Kim, Chang Beom Choi, Tag Gon Kim. 2011. Battle experiments of naval air defense with discrete event system-based mission-level modeling and simulations. The Journal of Defense Modeling & Simulation, 8(3). [Google Scholar]
- Jun Wang, Xiaozhe Zhao, Yinhan Zhang, Buyun Wang. 2011. Cooperative air-defense system of system immune multi-agent model based on danger theory for surface warship formation. International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences, ICCIS 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Jun Wang, Xiaozhe Zhao, Beiping Xu, Wei Wang, Zhiyong Niu. 2013. Immune multi-agent model using vaccine for cooperative air-defense system of systems for surface warship formation based on danger theory. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, (6): 946–953 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hangyu Wang, Jieshi Wang, Peng Li. 2006. Shipborne Fire Control Theory. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press. [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Li. 2010. TOPSIS-based nonlinear-programming methodology for multi-attribute decision making with interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy sets. IEEE Trans. On Fuzzy Systems, 18(2): 299–311. [Google Scholar]
- Yongjie Xu, Yongchun Wang, Xudong Miu. 2012. Multi-attribute decision making method for air target threat evaluation based on intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 23(6): 891–897. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ye. 2010. Fuzzy decision-making method based on the weighted correlation coefficient under intuitionistic fuzzy environment. European Journal of Operational Research, 205(2): 202–204. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liebhaber M J, Smith C A P. 2000. Naval air threat assessment: Cognitive factors and model. 5th International Command and Control Research and Technology Symposium. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Huiying, Peng Wu, Wang Ruimei. 2014. A real-time network threat recognition and assessment method based on association analysis of time and space. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 51(5): 1039–1049. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Haiying, Gao Xuejin. 2010. The weapon target assignment strategy research on genetic algorithm. 2010 3rd International Conference on Computer and Electrical Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Sifeng Liu. 2010. Theory and Application of Grey System. NSW: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Zhihong, Cui Naigang, Guan Shiyi. 2007. A threat coefficient method for extended air defense system analysis. Second International Conference on Space Information Technology. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.