MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- S.H. Shah. & S. Jain. 2004. Coiled tubing erosion during hydraulic fracturing slurry flow, SPE/ICoTA Coiled Tubing Conference and Exhibition held in Houston, Texas, U.S.A., 23–24 March. [Google Scholar]
- Rezsa Farahani. & Marty Lastiwka, et al. 2011. Assessment and prediction of erosion in completion systems under hydraulic fracturing operations using computational fluid dynamics, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition held in Denver, Colorado, USA, 30 October-2 November. [Google Scholar]
- Z.Yue. & P. Zhou. 1987. Some factors Influencing corrosion-erosion performance of materials, Wear of Mterials, ASME, New York. [Google Scholar]
- H.X. Guo, B.T. Lu. & J.L. Luo. 2006. Study on passivation and erosion-enhanced corrosion resistance by Mott-Schottky analysis, Electrochemical Acta, 52: 1114–1116. [Google Scholar]
- Grant. G. & Tabakoff. W. 1973. An experimental investigation of the erosion characteristics of 2024 aluminum alloy. Cincinnati: Department of Aerospace Engineering, University of Cincinnati, Tech. Rep, 73–37. [Google Scholar]
- Ahlert, K. R. Effects of particle impingement angle and surface wetting on solid particle erosion of AISI 1018 steel. Tulsa: The University of Tulsa. [Google Scholar]
- Oka, Y. I, Okamura, K. & Yoshida, T. 2005. Practical estimation of erosion damage caused by solid particle impact. Part 1: Effects of impact parameters on a predictive equation. Wear, 259(1–6): 95–101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Chen. & S.Brenton., et al. 2004. Application and Experimental Validation of A Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)-based Erosion Prediction Model in Elbows and Plugged Tees. Computers & Fluid, 33(10): 1252–1254. [Google Scholar]
- U. Lotz. & J. Postlethwaite. 1990. Erosion-corrosion in Disturbed Two Phase Liquid/particle Flow. Corrosion Science, 30: 95. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.T.Chao. 1982. Scaling and modeling, in Handbook of multiphase systems, G. Hetsroni, Ed., New York: Hemisphere, McGraw-Hill. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.