MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Liang Xiaoguo. Wei Jian, Ruan Xinbo. 2004. A novel interleaved three-level forward converter. Proceedings of the CSEE, 24(11): 139–143.
- HuZong bo. & Zhang Bo.2002. Study on bidirectional conductibility and power loss of power MOSFET in synchronous rectifier. Proceedings of the CSEE, 22(3):88–93.
- Zhang Haiyuan, Wu Hui. & Zou Zubing, et al. 2003. Modeling and analysis of symmetrical half bridge current-doubler converter with synchronous rectifier applied. Proceedings of the CSEE, 23(8): 66–70.
- Qian Zhaoming. & He Xiangning, 1997. The recent developments of power electronics and its applications (I) proceedings of the CSEE, 17 (6):
- Qian Zhaoming, Dong Bofan. & He Xiangning.1998. The recent developments of power electronics and its applications (II). Proceedings of the CSEE, 18(3): 153–162.
- Ren Xiaoyong. & Ruan Xinbo. 2005. Two-stage con-verter applicable to high voltage input low voltage out-put case. Proceedings of the CSEE, 25(23): 153–157.
- Dowell P. 1966. Effect of eddy currents in transformer windings. IEEProc, 113(8): 1387–1394.
- Prieto R, Cobos J A. & Garía O, et al.1997. Interleaving techniques in magnetic components. Proc. IEEE APEC, Atlanta, USA: 931–936.
- Ning Dai. & Lee F C. 1997. High-frequency eddy-current effects in low- profile transformer windings. Proc. IEEE PESC, Saint Louis, USA: 641–647.
- Abed N Y. & Mohammed O A. 2010. Physics-based high frequency transformer modeling by finite elements. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 46(8): 3249–3252. [CrossRef]
- Susa D. & Nordman H.2009. A simple model for calculating transformer hot-spot temperature. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 24(3): 1257–1265. [CrossRef]
- Ferreira J A. 1990. Appropriate modelling of conductive losses in the design of magnetic components. Proc. IEEE PESC, San Antonio, USA: 780–785.
- Ferreira J A.1994. Improved analytical modeling of conductive losses in magnetic components. IEEE Trans.on Power Electronics, 9(1):127–131.
- Kuang Jianj un Ruan Xinbo. & Ren Xiaoyong.2005. Consideration for current sharing among parallel windings in planar transformers. Proceedings of the CSEE, 25(14):146–150.
- Dai N, Lofti A W, Skutt G, et al. 1994. A comparative study of high frequency, low-profile planar transformer technologie s. Proc. IEEE APEC, Orlando, USA: 226–232.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.