MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Yu, Y.X. & Luan, W.P. 2009. Intelligent power grid, Power System and Clean Energy, 25(1): 7–11.
- Yao, J.G., Yang, S.C., Gao, Z.H., et al. 2007. The development trend of the automatic system of grid scheduling, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 31(13): 7–11.
- Du, G.H. & Wang, Z.F. 2010. Design and research of the integration of intelligent grid scheduling, Power System Protection and Control, 38(15): 127–131.
- Yang, S.C., Yao, J.G., Gao, Z.H., et al. 2006. A study on the aid decision-making of smart grid scheduling based on the secondary system of scheduling, Power System Technology, 30(supplement): 176–180.
- Yang, Y.H., Zhang, D.Y., Ma, Q., et al. 2004. A basic study on the security defense system of large grid, Power System Technology, 28(9): 23–27.
- Feng, S.G., Gao, R.B., Guo, X.Y. & Liu, T. 2006. Research and implementation of the comprehensive automatic management information system of scheduling, Telecommunications for Electric Power System, 07
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.