MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Hu Yi, Liu Kai. & Peng Yong. et al. 2014. Research status and development trend of live working key technology. High Voltage Engineering, 40(7): 1921–1931. [Google Scholar]
- Rao Zhangquan. & Guo Qigui et al. 2004. Measurement of power frequency electric &magnetic field in 500 kV substation. High Voltage Engineering, 9(30):41–43. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wenhan. & Lu Yinghua. 2008. Application of emulation charge method in calculation of electromagnetic environment near to HV transmission lines. Power System Technology, 32(2): 47–50. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Jie, Lin Tao. & Bi Yue et al. 2010. An approach to calculate electric field strength produced by AC currents flowing through vertical conductor, Power System Technology, 34(6): 19–22. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Peng, Cui Dingxin. & Qu Xuedi. 2010. An approach to calculate electric field strength resulting from AC currents flowing through horizontal infinite line, Power System Technology, 34(6):23–26. [Google Scholar]
- Zishan Tian. 2013. A thesis submitted to Chongqing University in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the master’s degree of engineering. Electrical Switching, 5. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianhua, Wen Wu. & Ruan Jiangjun. 2007. Calculation and analysis on power frequency magnetic field induced current density within human body under UH-VAC transmission line. Power System Technology, 31 (13):7–10+33. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Dingxin Qu Xuedi. 2012. Evaluated Calculation of the Induced Current in Human Body Produced by Power Frequency Electric and Magnetic Field under AC Transmission Line. Southwest Jiaotong University, 6. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Mengting, Wang Jingang, & Li Jian. 2013. The experimental study on the human body influence on measurement of high voltage power frequency Electric Field. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 5 (60):24–27(48). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.