MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Liting Tian, Shuanglong Shi. & Zhuo Jia. 2010. Statistical modeling methods for electric vehicle charging power demands. Power System Technology, 34(11).
- Stanton W.H., Alexandra A Tsvetkova. 2009. Potential impacts of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on regional power generation. The Electricity Journal, 22(10): 56–68. [CrossRef]
- Yongbiao Yang, Xiaohua Ding. & Jinda Zhu. 2010. The Imagines about the Internet of Things used in electric vehicle charging facilities. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 34(11): 95–98.
- Junhua Zhao, Fushuan Wen. & Yusheng Xue. 2010. The stochastic economic dispatch which considering the uncertainties of electric vehicles and wind power output. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 34(20): 22–29.
- McCarthy D. & Wolfs P. 2010. The HV system impacts of large scale electric vehicle deployments in a metropolitan area. 20th Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference. Christchurch, Australia: University of Canterbury, pp: 1–6.
- Mei Huang. & Shaofang Huang. 2008. The calculation method in engineering about the electric vehicle charging station harmonic. Power System Technology, 32(20): 20–23.
- Fengquan Zhou, Zhanwei Lian. & Xiaolei, Wang. 2010. Analysis about the electric vehicle charging stations operating mode. Power System Protection and Control, 38(21): 63–66.
- Ruisheng Li, Xiaolei Wang. & Fengquan Zhou. 2010. Smart electric vehicle charging stations baesd on intelligent flow control. Power System Protection and Control, 38(21): 87–90.
- Letian Teng, Weiguo He. & Chenggang Du. 2009. EV energy supply model and its impact on the grid operations. East China Electric Power, 37(10): 1675–1677.
- Chunyang Wu, Canbing Li. &Li Du. 2010. Planning methods for electric vehicle charging facilities. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 34 (24):36—39.
- Funian Hu, Yudong Tang. & Yun Zhou. 2007. The analysis about the influence makes by implementation of TOU price policies on demand-side. Transactions of China Electro-technical Society, 22(4): 168–174.
- Putrus G, Suwana Pingkarl A. & Johnston P. 2009. Impact ofelectric vehicles on power distribution networks. IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.