MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Sun, P.X., Guo, Q., Wang, Q., Shi, W., Wang, Y. & Wang, X.W. 2014. The power quality data compression algorithm of two-dimensional discrete wavelet transformation, Computer Application, 6(s1): 234–237. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, X. 2013. A Study on the Sampling Method of Multi-scale Power Quality Signal Compression Based on Wavelet Transformation, Changsha: Central South Uni-versity, 5: 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- Li, L. 2010. A Study on the Streaming Data Compression Algorithm Based on Wavelet Transformation, Changsha: Hunan University, 3: 6–9. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, H.F., Qiao, L. & Liu, S.L. 2013. Disturbance recognition of computer quality based on wavelet transformation and SVM, Electrical Technology, (2): 12–17. [Google Scholar]
- S. Cui, Y. Wang & J. E. Fowler, 2003. Multi-hypothesis motion compensation in the redundant wavelet domain. Int. Conf. on Image Processing, Barcelona, Spain, 2: 52–55. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.W., Wang, L. & Miao, G.J., et al. 2012. The sampling and reconstruction method of transient-state and short-term of power quality disturbance signal compression, Power System Technology, 36(3): 190–195. [Google Scholar]
- QccPack-Quaution. 2003. Compression and Coding Library, pp: 121–124. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, X.F. 2010. A Study on the Network-based Power Quality Monitoring System Communication, Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D.F., et al. 2012. MATLAB Wavelet Analysis (2nd Edition), Beijing: China Machine Press. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.