MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Sun, P.X., Guo, Q., Wang, Q., Shi, W., Wang, Y. & Wang, X.W. 2014. The power quality data compression algorithm of two-dimensional discrete wavelet transformation, Computer Application, 6(s1): 234–237.
- Tian, X. 2013. A Study on the Sampling Method of Multi-scale Power Quality Signal Compression Based on Wavelet Transformation, Changsha: Central South Uni-versity, 5: 5–8.
- Li, L. 2010. A Study on the Streaming Data Compression Algorithm Based on Wavelet Transformation, Changsha: Hunan University, 3: 6–9.
- Chen, H.F., Qiao, L. & Liu, S.L. 2013. Disturbance recognition of computer quality based on wavelet transformation and SVM, Electrical Technology, (2): 12–17.
- S. Cui, Y. Wang & J. E. Fowler, 2003. Multi-hypothesis motion compensation in the redundant wavelet domain. Int. Conf. on Image Processing, Barcelona, Spain, 2: 52–55.
- Wang, X.W., Wang, L. & Miao, G.J., et al. 2012. The sampling and reconstruction method of transient-state and short-term of power quality disturbance signal compression, Power System Technology, 36(3): 190–195.
- QccPack-Quaution. 2003. Compression and Coding Library, pp: 121–124.
- Yang, X.F. 2010. A Study on the Network-based Power Quality Monitoring System Communication, Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology.
- Zhang, D.F., et al. 2012. MATLAB Wavelet Analysis (2nd Edition), Beijing: China Machine Press.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.