MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Liu H, Hou X. 2012. Moving detection research of background frame difference based on Gaussian model. Computer Science and Service System, International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 258–261.
- Yongtian L, Zhijian J, Junwei G, et al. 2014. Robot fish detection based on a combination method of three-frame-difference and background subtraction. Control and Decision Conference, Chinese. IEEE, pp: 3905–3909.
- Hegenbart S, Uhl A. 2014. A scale-adaptive extension to methods based on LBP using scale-normalized Laplacian of Gaussian extrema in scale-space. Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), 2014 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 4319 – 4323.
- Huang Y, Ou Z, Hsieh H, et al. 2011. A rapid texture-based moving object detection method. Control Conference (ASCC), 2011 8th Asian. IEEE, pp: 1205–1209.
- Qin Y, Tang Y. 2011. Dynamic texture recognition based on multiple statistical features with LBP/WLD. Computer Science and Network Technology (ICCSNT), 2011 International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 957–960.
- Nguyen D T, Ogunbona P, Li W. 2011. Human detection with contour-based local motion binary patterns. Image Processing (ICIP), 2011 18th IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 3609–3612.
- Liao S, Zhao G, Kellokumpu V. 2010. Modeling pixel process with scale invariant local patterns for back-ground subtraction in complex scenes. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, IEEE Conference on. IEEE, pp: 1301–1306.
- Yin H, Yang H, Su H, et al. 2013. Dynamic background subtraction based on appearance and motion pattern. Multimedia and Expo Workshops (ICMEW), 2013 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, pp: 1–6.
- Wang H, Sang N, Yan Y. Real-time tracking combined with object segmentation. Pattern Recognition (ICPR), 2014 22nd International Conference on IEEE, 24-28 Aug. 2014, pp: 4098–4103.
- Deng G, Guo K. 2014. Self-adaptive background modeling research based on change detection and area training. Electronics, Computer and Applications, 2014 IEEE Workshop on, pp: 59 – 62.
- Yuan G, Gao Y, Xu D, et al. 2011. A moving objects detection method based on a combination of improved local binary pattern texture and hue. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp: 261–268.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.