MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Zhang J.B. 2011. Study and Realization of the Collaborative Filtering Algorithm of Recommendation System. Beijing: Beijing University of Posts and Telecommuni-cations.
- Hou X.H. & Wen Y.M. 2014. Scenic spot recommendation based on collaborative filtering. Computing Technology and Automation. (4): 116–119
- Li C. 2009. Research of Bottleneck Forecasting in the Collaborative Filtering of E-commerce Recommendation System. Hefei University of Technology.
- Chen J. & Yin J.2007. Collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm based on influencing set. Software Journal, 18(7): 1685–1694. [CrossRef]
- Huang C.G., Yin J. & Wang J. et al. 2010. Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithm with Uncertain Adjacent Neighbors. Chinese Journal of Computers, 33(8): 1369–1377. [CrossRef]
- Wang X.F., Chen M. & Li X.T.2012. Research and design of tour recommendation system based on restrictions. Computer Technology and Development, 22(2): 141–145.
- Yu X. 2009. Study of Recommendation Methods Based on Collaborative Filtering Technology. Tianjing: Tianjin University.
- Ma H.W., Zhang G.W. & Li P. 2009. Review of collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm. Mini-Micro Computer Systems, 30(7): 1282–1288.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.