MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Donoho, D.L. 2006. Compressed sensing. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 52(4): 1289–1306. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Tropp, J.A. & Gilbert, A.C. 2007. Signal recovery from random measurements via orthogonal matching pursuit. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 53(12): 4655–4666. [CrossRef]
- Chen, S.B. Donoho, D.L. & Saunders, M.A. 1998. Atomic decomposition by basis pursuit. SLAM Review, 20(1): 33–61
- Mallat, S. & Zhang, Z. 1993. Matching pursuit with time-frequency dietionaries. IEEE Trans Signal Process, 41(12): 3397–3415. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Donoho, D.L. Tsaig, Y. Drori, I. & etc. 2006. Sparse solution of underdetermined linear equations by stagewise orthogonal matching pursuit. Technical Report.
- Needell, D. & Vershynin, R. Signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate measurements via regularized orthogonal matching pursuit [online].
- Candes, E.J. & Tao, T. 2006 Near-optimal signal recovery from random projections: Universal encoding strategies. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 52(12): 5406–5425. [CrossRef]
- Li, K.Z. Gan, L. & Ling, C. 2013. Convolutional compressed sensing using deterministic sequences. IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 61(3): 740–752.
- Ravikumar, C. & Sudha, K. 2014. Legendre and polyphase sidel’nikov sequence for applications in space communication. LJESE, 2(9): 2319–6378.
- Yu, N.Y. & Gan, L. 2014. Convolutional compressed sensing using decimated sidelnikov sequences. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 21(5): 591–594. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.