MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Hassan Rezazadeha, Reza Mahini. & Mahdi Zarei. 2011. Solving a dynamic virtual cell formation problem by linear programming embedded particle swarm optimization algorithm. Applied Soft Computing 11:3160–3169. [CrossRef]
- Song Haiquan, Guo Jin. & Li Yao. 2013. Confliction resolution [J] of distributed system based on Petri Nets. Computer Engineering and Design, 34 (4): 1351–1355.
- Zhou Hang, Huang Zhiqiu. Hu Jun. & Zhu Yi. 2009. Resource conflict detection of real-time system based on Time Petri Nets. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 46 (9): 1578–1585.
- Xin W. Chen. & Shimon Y. 2012. Nof. Conflict and error prevention and detection in complex networks. Automatic 48:770–778. [CrossRef]
- Hou Junming, Su Chong. Liang Shuang. & Wang Wanshan. 2009. Research on conflict resolution of collaborative design with fuzzy case-based reasoning method. Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (Natural Science Edition). 21(2): 314–322.
- Elloumi S. & Fortemps P. 2010. A hybrid rank-based evolutionary algorithm applied to multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem. European Journal of Operational Research, 205(1): 31–41. [CrossRef]
- Jiang Guorui, Duan Xiaomin. & Zhang Hanlin. 2010. Supply chain collaboration plan based on conflict detection. Computer Engineering. 36 (6): 247–249.
- Jon T. McCloskey, Robert J. Lilieholm. & Christopher Cronan. 2011. Using Bayesian belief networks to identify potential compatibilities and conflicts between development and landscape conservation. Landscape and Urban Planning, 101: 190–203. [CrossRef]
- Garbie I H, Parsaei H R. & Leep H R. 2005. Introducing new parts into existing cellular manufacturing systems based on a novel similarity coefficient. International Journal of Production Research, 43 (5): 1007–1037. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.