MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Lu Jilai, Hu Guangshu. 2005. Wavelet based ST segment measurement method for exercise ECG monitoring, Beijing Biomedical Engineering. 24(5). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yujing, Song Lixin. 2007. Denoising of ECG signal based on empirical mode decomposition and Hilbert transform. Journal Harbin Univ. SCI&TECH. 12(4). [Google Scholar]
- Manuel Blanco-Velasco, Binwei Weng. & Kenneth E.2008. Barner, ECG signal denoising and baselinewander correction based on the empirical mode decomposition, Computers in Biology and Medicine. 38:1–13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Li, Yang Cenyu. & Fei Minrui. 2008. Electrocardiogram R-wave and ST segment extraction based on wavelet transform, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument. 29(4). [Google Scholar]
- Mahesh S. Chavan, R.A. Agarwala, M.D. Uplane, Interference reduction in ECG using digital FIR filters based on rectangular window, WSEAS transactions on signal processing. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Mengmeng, Wang Min, Xiong Hui, Dong Kun. & Han Shuai. 2014. ECG signal in-band noises de-noising based on EMD method, Journal of Tianjin polytechnic university. 2014, 33(4). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhenxing, Zhang Sijie. & Zeng Xiaoping. 2011. Shape recognition algorithm for ST-segment of ECG signal, Journal of computer application. 31(10). [Google Scholar]
- Mao Ling, Zhang Guomin. & Sun Jixiang. 2009. Research on shape analysis of ST segments in ECG signal, Signal processing. 25(9). [Google Scholar]
- L Dranca, A Goni. & An Illarramendi. 2009. Real-time detection of transient cardiac ischemic episodes from ECG signals, Physiological measurement. 30:983–998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Papaloukas, D.I. Fotiadis, A.Liavas. & L.K.Michalis. 2000. A knowledge-basedtechnique for automated detection of ischaemic episodes in long duration electrocardiograms, Medical & Biological engineering & computing. Vol. 38. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hong. & Sun Yunlian. 2007. Denoising by ICA based on EMD virtual channel, Journal of Beijing University of posts and telecommunications. 30(5). [Google Scholar]
- Lin Shaojie, Lai Lijuan. & Wu Xiaoming. 2010. Adaptive removal of motion artifact from ECG based on impedance detection, Journal of Biomedical Engineering. 27 (3). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.