MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Gwojen Huang, Huichun Chu, Pengyeng Yin. 2008. An innovative parallel test sheet composition approach to meet multiple assessment criteria for national tests. Computer & Education, 51(3): 1058–1072. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tingyi Chang, Youfu Shiu. 2012 Simultaneously construct IRT-based parallel tests based on an adapted CLONALG algorithm. Application intelligence, 36(4): 979–994. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsufeng Ho, Pengyeng Yin, Gwojen Hwang, Shyong Jian Shyu, Yanan Yean. 2009. Multiple-objective parallel test sheet composition using enhanced particle swarm optimization. Educational Technology & Society, 12(4): 193–206. [Google Scholar]
- Gwojen Hwang, Bertrand M. T. Lin, Hsienhao Tseng, Tsungliang Lin. 2005. On the development of a computer-assisted testing system with genetic test sheet-generating approach. IEEE Transaction on Systems Man and Cybernetic, 35(4): 590–594. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kun Hua Tsai, Tzone I. Wang, Tung Cheng Hsieh, Ti Kai Chiu, Ming Che Lee. 2010. Dynamic computerized testlet-based test generation system by discrete PSO with partial course ontology. Expert Systems with Applications, 37: 774–786. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Minh Luan Nguyen, Siu Cheung Hui, Alvis C.M. Fong. 2011. A divide and conquer tabu search approach for online test paper generation. Proceedings of AI 2011, perth, 5-8 December 2011:717–726. [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Pan. 2012. A new fruit fly optimization algorithm: taking the financial distress model, Knowl.-Based Syst., 26: 69–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, X.L. Zheng, S.Y. Wang. 2013. A novel binary fruit fly optimization algorithm for solving the multidimensional knapsack problem, Knowl.-Based Syst., 48: 17–23. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Lin. 2013. Analysis of service satisfaction in web auction logistics service using a combination of fruit fly optimization algorithm and general regression neural-network, Neur. Comput. Appl., 7:459–465. [Google Scholar]
- Quanke Pan, Hongyan Sang, Junhua Duan, Liang Gao. 2014. An improved fruit fly optimization algorithm for continuous function optimization problems, Knowl.-Based Syst., 62: 69–83 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.