MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Cai, J.X. & Ruan, X.G. 2011. The application of OCPA bionic autonomous learning system in balance control of robot postures, Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 24(1): 138–146. [Google Scholar]
- Xie, M.F. & Sun, X. 2012. A study on the remote personalized network learning system model based on ontology knowledge management, China Audio-Visual education, (11): 47–53. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.F., Wang, M.J. & Wang, J.J., et al. 2012. Mobile learning system and relevant learning modes, Open Education Research, 18(1): 152–158. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, C.H., Zhong, Y.J. & Zhang, Y.H., etc. 2014. A research on the design of intelligent learning system of physics in junior high school, China Audio-Visual education, (10): 90–95. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Gao, Y. & Guo, H., etc. 2011. Website construction and teaching application of the integration of English learns’ corpus and autonomous learning system, China University Teaching, (12): 62–64. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, W.Q. & Zeng, L.R. 2012. Cloud Service vocabulary learning system based on word frequency and forgetting curve, Foreign Languages and Literature (Journal of Sichuan International Studies University), (4): 119–124. [Google Scholar]
- Fernando Aparicio, Manuel De Buenaga. & Margarita Rubio, et al. 2012. An intelligent information access system assisting a case based learning methodology evaluated in higher education with medical students, Computers & Education, 58(4): 1282–1295. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Annabel Latham, Keeley Crockett. & David McLean, et al. 2012. A conversational intelligent tutoring system to automatically predict learning styles, Computers & Education, 59(1): 95–109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OEzcan OEzyurt, Hacer OEzyurt. & Adnan Baki, et al. 2013. Design and development of an innovative individualized adaptive and intelligent e-learning system for teaching-learning of probability unit: Details of UZWEBMAT, Expert Systems with Application, 40(8): 2914–2940. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Annabel Latham, Keeley Crockett. & David McLean, et al. 2014. An adaptation algorithm for an intelligent natural language tutoring system, Computers & Education, 71(2): 97–110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.