MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Larsson, E., Edfors, O., Tufvesson, F. & Marzetta, T. 2014. Massive MIMO for next generation wireless system. IEEE Communication Magazine, 59(2): 186–195. [CrossRef]
- Marzetta, T.L. 2010. Noncooperative cellular wireless with unlimited numbers of base station antennas. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 9(11): 3590–3600. [CrossRef]
- Mehmood, Y., Afzal, W. & Ahmad, F. 2013. Large scaled multi-user MIMO system so called massive MIMO systems for future wireless communication networks. IEEE Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC), pp: 83–86.
- Kobayash, M., Jindal, N. & Caire, G. 2011. Training and feedback optimization for multiuser MIMO downlink. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 59(8): 2228–2240. [CrossRef]
- Ngo, H.Q., Larsson, E.G. & Marzetta, T.L. 2013. Energy and spectra efficiency of very large multiuser MIMO systerm. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, 61(4): 1436–1449. [CrossRef]
- Ngo, H.Q., Larsson, E.G. & Marzetta, T.L. 2013. Massive MU-MIMO downlink TDD systems with linear precoding and downlink pilots. IEEE 51st Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, pp: 293–298.
- Yang, H. & Marzetta, T.L. 2013. Performance of conjugate and zero-forcing beamforming in Large-scale. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 31(2): 172–179. [CrossRef]
- Chae, C.B., Kim, S.R. & Heath, W. 2009. Network coordinated beam-forming for cell-boundary users: Linear and non-linear approaches. IEEE Signal Processing Society, 3(6): 1094–1105.
- Jose, J., Ashikhmin, A. & Marzetta, T.L. 2011. Pilot contamination and precoding in multi-cell. IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communications, 10(8): 2640–2651. [CrossRef]
- Huh, H., Caire, G. & Papadopoulos, H.C. 2011. Achieving large spectral efficiency with TDD and not-so-many base-station antennas. IEEE Topical Conference on Antennas and Propagation in Wireless Communications, pp: 1346–1349.
- Lee, C.W., Chae, C.B., Kim, T. & Choi, S. 2010. Network massive MIMO for cell-boundary users: from a precoding normalization perspective. IEEE Globecom Workshops, pp: 223–237.
- Tulino, A. M. & Verdu, S. 2004. Random Matrix Theory and Wireless Communications. Now Publishers Inc., pp: 25–32.
- Wong, K. K. & Pan, Z. 2008. Array gain and diversity order of multiuser MISO antenna systems. International Journal of Wireless Information Networks, 15(2): 82–89. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.