MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hydroforming and Tube Forming|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- H. Jirkova, L. Kucerova, B. Masek, Materials Science Forum, 706–709, 2734–2739 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Jirková, et al., Journal of Alloys and Compounds. (2014) available online, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2013.12.028 [Google Scholar]
- J. Speer et al., Material Reasearch, 8, 417–423 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.C. De Cooman, Current Opinion in Solid State and Materials Science. 8, 285–303 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Edmonds, K. He, B.C. De Cooman, D.K. Matlock, J.G. Speer, Materials Science and Engineering A. 438–440 25–34 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Pileček, H. Jirková, B. Mašek, Advanced Materials Research, 257, 887–888 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Masek et al., Materials Science Forum. 654–656, 94–97 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.