MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- N. Li., C. Sun, N. Guo, M. Momhamed, J. Lin and M. Takeki, “Damage Investigation of Boron Steel at Hot Stamping Conditions”. Procedia Engineering 81: 1744–1749 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abspoel, N. Bas, M.P. van Liempt, “Exploring process and material parameters for hot forming.” 7th Forming Technology Forum ,University of Twente, the Netherlands (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lin., B. Cheong, X. Yao, “Universal multi-objective function for optimising superplastic-damage constitutive equations.” Journal of Materials Processing Technology 125–126: 199–205 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pandi. and S. Yue. “Dynamic Transformation of Austenite to Ferrite in Low Carbon Steel”. ISIJ International 34(3): 270–279 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/project/research/structures/strucfire/materialInFire/Steel [Google Scholar]
- E. Kardoulaki, J. Lin, D. Balint, D. Farrugia,“Investigation of the effects of thermal gradients present in Gleeble high-temperature tensile tests on the strain state for free cutting steel”. The Journal of Strain Analysis for Engineering Design 49(7): 521–532 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.