MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Rolling and Roll Forming|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- L. Hua, X.G. Huang, C.D. Zhu, Theory and technology of ring rolling (China Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Hirt, R. Kopp. Implementing a high accuracy multi-mesh method for incremental bulk metal forming. CIRP. Ann. Manuf. Tech. 56, 313 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.K. Wang, L. Hua, Modeling of on-line measurement for rolling the rings with blank size errors in vertical hot ring rolling process. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Tech. 68, 257 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Allwood, M. Julian, Tekkaya, The development of ring rolling technology. Steel. Res. Int. 76, 491 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Han, L. Hua, X.K. Wang, Ring blank design and its effect on combined radial and axial ring rolling. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Tech. 72, 1161 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.