MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Rolling and Roll Forming|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- M.S. Joun, J.H. Chung, R. Shivpuri, An axisymmetric forging approach to perform design in ring rolling using a rigid-viscoplastic finite element method, Int J of Mach Tools & Manu., 38 (1998)
- M.R. Forouzan, M. Salimi, M.S. Gadala, Three-dimensional FE analysis of ring rolling by employing thermal spokes method, Int J of Mechanical Sciences, 45 (2003) [CrossRef]
- M.R. Forouzan, M. Salimi, M.S. Gadala, Guide roll simulation in FE analysis of ring rolling, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 142, 1 (2003) [CrossRef]
- K. Davey, M.J. Ward, A practical method for finite element ring rolling simulation using the ALE flow formulation, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 44 (2002) [CrossRef]
- K. Davey, M.J. Ward, The practicalities of ring rolling simulation for profiled rings, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 125–126 (2002)
- L. Hua, Z. Zhao, The extremum parameters in ring rolling, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 69 (1997)
- L. Hua, X. Huang, C. Zhu, Theory and Technology of Ring Rolling (China Machine Press, Beijing, 2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.