MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 21, 20154th International Conference on New Forming Technology (ICNFT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Forging and Extrusion|
|Published online||10 August 2015|
- K. Lange, Handbook of metal forming. p. P8.61 (1985)
- R.M. Cogan, “Hydrodynamic compression forging” (1963)
- T. Nakano, “Modern applications of complex forging and multi-action forming in cold forging,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., 46, pp. 201–226 (1994) [CrossRef]
- R. Balendra and Y. Qin, “FE simulation of the development of flaws during injection forging,” Int. J. Mach. Tools Manuf., 34, no. 8, pp. 1091–1101 (1994) [CrossRef]
- R. Balendra and Y. Qin, “Material-flow Considerations for the Design of Injection Forging,” J. Manuf. Sci. Eng., 119, no. 3, pp. 350–357 (1997) [CrossRef]
- J. Richert, “Stability conditions of metal flow in radial extrusion,” Zeitschrift fur Met., 79, pp. 248–251 (1988)
- Y. Lee et al., “Analysis of the elastic characteristics at forging die for the cold forged dimensional accuracy,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., 130–131, pp. 532–539 (2002) [CrossRef]
- Q. Zhang et al. “Evaluation of friction condition in cold forging by using T-shape compression test,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., 209, no. 17, pp. 5720–5729 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M.A. Saroosh et al., “High cycle fatigue life prediction of cold forging tools based on workpiece material property,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., 191, no. 1–3, pp. 178–181 (2007) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.