MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 20, 2015AVE2014 - 4ième Colloque Analyse Vibratoire Expérimentale / Experimental Vibration Analysis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 January 2015|
- A.H. Koevoets, “Automatic Balancing Unit an introduction”, DCT 2001-27
- J. Adolfsson, “A study of stability in Autobalancing systems using multiple correction masses”, Licentiate Thesis, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden, 1997
- C. Lu, C. Hung, “Stability Analysis of a three-ball automatic balancer”, Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, Oct. 2008, 130
- N. Van de Wouw et al., “Performance of an automatic ball balancer with dry friction”, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, 15, N∘. 1 (2005) 65–82 [CrossRef]
- J.N. Bolton, “Single and dual-plane automatic balancing of an elastically mounted cylindrical rotor with considerations of coulomb friction and gravity”, PhD Dissertation, 2010, Blacksburg, Virginia
- K. Olsson, “Limits for the use of auto-balancing”, International Journal of rotating Machinery, 10(3): 221–226, 2004 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.