MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 20, 2015AVE2014 - 4ième Colloque Analyse Vibratoire Expérimentale / Experimental Vibration Analysis
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Numerical/Experimental combined approach|
|Published online||27 January 2015|
- W. Heylen, S. Lammens, P. Sas, Modal Analysis Theory and Testing (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 1998)
- B. Peeters, G. De Roeck, Stochastic system identification for operational modal analysis: a review, Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control 123, pp. 659–667 (2001) [CrossRef]
- W. Fan, P. Qiao, Vibration-based damage identification methods: a review and comparative study, Structural Health Monitoring 10, pp. 83–111 (2011)
- M. Basseville, L. Mevel, M. Goursat, Statistical model-based damage detection and localization: subspace-based residuals and damage-to-noise sensitivity ratios, Journal of Sound and Vibration 275, pp. 769–794 (2004) [CrossRef]
- E. Balmès, M. Basseville, L. Mevel, H. Nasser, W. Zhou, Statistical model-based damage localization: a combined subspace-based and substructuring approach, Structural Control and Health Monitoring 15, pp. 857–875 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Döhler, L. Mevel, F. Hille, Efficient computation of minmax tests for fault isolation and their application to structural damage localization, in Proc. 19th IFAC World Congress (Cape Town, South Africa, 2014)
- D. Bernal, Load vectors for damage localization, Journal of Engineering Mechanics 128, pp. 7–14 (2002) [CrossRef]
- E. Reynders, G. De Roeck, A local flexibility method for vibration-based damage localization and quantification, Journal of Sound and Vibration 329, pp. 2367–2383 (2010) [CrossRef]
- D. Bernal, Load vectors for damage location in systems identified from operational loads, Journal of Engineering Mechanics 136, pp. 31–39 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Raffy, C. Gontier, Statistical asymptotic error on modal parameters in combined deterministic–stochastic identification algorithm, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 19, pp. 714–735 (2005) [CrossRef]
- E. Reynders, R. Pintelon, G. De Roeck, Uncertainty bounds on modal parameters obtained from stochastic subspace identification, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 22, pp. 948–969 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Döhler, L. Mevel, Efficient multi-order uncertainty computation for stochastic subspace identification, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 38, pp. 346–366 (2013) [CrossRef]
- M. Döhler, L. Marin, D. Bernal, L. Mevel, Statistical decision making for damage localization with stochastic load vectors, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 39, pp. 426–440 (2013) [CrossRef]
- L. Marin, M. Döhler, D. Bernal, L. Mevel, Robust statistical damage localization with stochastic load vectors, Structural Control and Health Monitoring (2014), in press
- B. Peeters, G. De Roeck, Reference-based stochastic subspace identification for output-only modal analysis, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 13, pp. 855–878 (1999) [CrossRef]
- M. Döhler, L. Mevel, Fast multi-order computation of system matrices in subspace-based system identification, Control Engineering Practice 20, pp. 882–894 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.