MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 2014The 2nd International Youth Forum “Smart Grids”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 December 2014|
- Gas turbine and steam-gas installations of thermal powerstations:: teaching aid for institutes of higher education / S.V.Tsanev, V.D.Burov, A.N.Remezov; under editorship of S.V.Tsanev. – 2d Editionstereot. – M.: Publishing House MPEI, 2006. – 584 p. [Google Scholar]
- The mode of operation and operation of thermal power stations: [Teaching aid for the major “Thermal power stations” / A.D.Katchan. – Mn.: Higherschool, 1978. – 288 p. [Google Scholar]
- The mode of operation and operation of thermal power stations: teaching aid / N.N.Galashov; Tomsk Polytechnic University. – Tomsk: Publishing House of Tomsk Polytechnic University, 2012. – 232 p.; [Google Scholar]
- Thermal power stations: Student’s book for institutions of higher education / V.Ya.Rizhkin; under editorship of V.Ya.Girshfeld. – 3d edition, revised and enlarged edition. – M.: Energoatomisdat, 1987. – 328 p. [Google Scholar]
- Gas turbines P. 1. Thermodynamic processes and heat exchange in units / Ya.I.Shney, V.M.Kapinos, I.V.Kotlyar. – Kiev: Publishing House «Higher Education», 1976. – 296 p. [Google Scholar]
- Varying duty of gas turbine units / I.V.Kotlyar; under editorship of Ya.I.Shney. – M.: Mashgiz, 1961. – 231 p. [Google Scholar]
- A.V.Moshkarin. The evaluation of operation indices of powerful steam-gas and steam-power plants under partial loads. / Yu. V.Melnikov, A. V.Moshkarin // Bulletin of Ivanovsk State Power Engineering University 2007.-2d edition – 234p. [Google Scholar]
- The optimization of operate modes and parameters of thermal power plants: Student’s book for the thermal power institutes of higher education / A.I.Andrushenko, R.Z.Aminov. – M.: Higher School, 1983. – 255 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.