MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 19, 2014The 2nd International Youth Forum “Smart Grids”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||15 December 2014|
- The federal law № 261 from November, 23rd, 2009 «About savings of power resources and about increase of power efficiency and about modification of separate acts of the Russian Federation». [Google Scholar]
- The arch corrected № 41-103-2000 Designing of thermal isolation of the equipment and pipelines. М: Gosstroy Russia. - 2001.- 42 p. [Google Scholar]
- Methodical instructions by definition of thermal losses in water thermal networks: RD 34.09.255-97. М.: SPO ORGRES, 1988.-18 p. [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 23-01-99. Building a climate. - М: Publishing house of standards, 2004. - 70 p. [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 41.03–2003. Thermal isolation of the equipment and pipelines. М.: Publishing house of standards, 2004.– 25 p. [Google Scholar]
- SokolovE.JA. Сentral heating and thermal networks: the textbook for high schools. - М: Publishing house of МЭИ, 2006.- 472 р. [Google Scholar]
- KyznetsovG.V., OzerovaI.P., PolovnikovV.Yu., TsygankovaYu.S. Estimation of potential savings of power resources in system of transportation of thermal energy // Energetic. – 2012.– № 4.– P. 38–40. [Google Scholar]
- TsygankovaYu.S. Program complex by calculation of actual thermal losses and heat-carrier temperature drop on length of the pipeline working thermal networks // The certificate on the state registration of the computer program № 2011618250, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- TsygankovaYu.S., KyznetsovG.V., SyutkinE.Yu. Analytical estimation of thermal losses as alternative to their measurement // Industrial power.– 2012.– № 8.– P. 9–17. [Google Scholar]
- Methodical instructions on drawing up of the power characteristic for systems of transport of thermal energy on an indicator «thermal losses», part 3: RD 153–34.20.523–2003. М.: SPO ORGRES, 2003.– 28 p. [Google Scholar]
- TimoshkinA.S. Devices for definition of a condition and places of damages of pipelines of thermal networks // Heat supply news.– 2001.– № 2.– P. 29–31. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.