MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Offenberg, M. 2005. Producing Pervious Pavements Hints for the Engineer, Contractor Placement of Pervious Concrete, Concrete International.
- Johnston and Kimberly 2009. Pervious Concrete: Past, Present and Future, Concrete Contractor, 9 (2): 22–25
- Patil, V.R., A.K. Gupta and D.B. Desai, 2010. Use of Pervious Concrete In Construction of Pavement for Improving Their Performance, IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, 4: 54–56
- Abustan, I, M.O. Hamzah and M.A. Rashid, 2012. Review of Permeable Pavement Systems in Malaysia Conditions, OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, 4(2): 27–36
- NRMCA, 2004. Concrete in Practice What, Why and How.
- Li, J., H.N. Xiao and J.Q. Gong, 2008. Laboratory Research on Grading Optimization of Recycled Aggregate Concrete, Journal of Building Materials, 11 (1): 105–110.
- Dhir, R.K., M.C. Limbachiya and T. Leelwat, 1999. Suitability of Recycled Concrete Aggregate for Use in BS5328 Designated Mixes, Proc. Inst. Civil Eng. Struct. Build, 134 (3): 257–274. [CrossRef]
- Ryu, J.S, 2002. An Experimental Study on the Effect of Recycled Aggregate on Concrete Properties, JMag. Concr. Res, 54 (1): 7–12. [CrossRef]
- Neptune, A.I. and B.J. Putman, 2010. Effect of Aggregate Size and Gradation on Pervious Concrete Mixtures, ACI Materials Journal, 107 (6): 625–631.
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation, 1993, Guide for Design of Pavement Structures.
- Lian, C., Y. Zhuge and S. Beecham, 2011, The Relationship Between Porosity and Strength for Porous Concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 25: 4294–4298. [CrossRef]
- Lambert, N., 2014, Compressive, Tensile, Flexural and Bond Strengths of Epoxy Resin, Epoxy resin Strengths Explained, http://www.epoxysystems.com/strength.aspx, web accessed on date April 19, 2014.
- Yang, J., G. Jiang, 2003, Experimental Study on Properties of Pervious Concrete Pavement Materials, Cement Concrete Research, 33(6): 381–386. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.