MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Saandeepani Vajje, Dr.N.R. Krishnamurthy (2013). Study On Addition Of The Natural Fibers Into Concrete, International Journal Of Scientific & Technology, Research Volume 2, Issue 11, November 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Karim, I.A (2012). Study The Effect of Coconut Waste on Concrete Structure Component, UniversitiTeknikal Malaysia Melaka, June 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Yalley, P. P. and Kwan, A.S K. (2005). Use Of Coconut Fibres As An Enhancement Of Concrete, School of Engineering, Takoradi Polytechnic, Takoradi, Ghana. School of Engineering, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Gheorghe Asachi. (2008). Properties Of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Concretecoir Fibre. UniversitateaTehnic̆a. [Google Scholar]
- Elie Awwad, Mounir Mabsout, Bilal Hamad and Helmi Khatib (2010). Preliminary Studies On The Use Of Natural Fibers In Sustainable Concrete,Civil and Environmental Engineering, American University of Beirut, Lebanese Science Journal, Vol. 12, No. 1, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- M.Sivaraja, (2010). Application of Coir Fibres as Concrete Composites for Disaster prone Structures, Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, March 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Amezugbe, F.A. (2013). The Performance Of Natural And Synthetic Fibers In Low Strength, University Of Florida, May 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.