MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Bastide, A., Lauret, P., Garde, F., & Boyer, H. (2006). Building energy efficiency and thermal comfort in tropical climates: Presentation of a numerical approach for predicting the percentage of well-ventilated living spaces in buildings using natural ventilation. Energy and buildings, 38(9), 1093–1103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuo, I. S., & Lai, C. M. (2005). Assessment of the potential of roof turbine ventilators for bathroom ventilation. Building Services Engineering Research and Technology, 26(2), 173–179. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan, N., Su, Y., Riffat, S. B., & Biggs, C. (2008). Performance testing and comparison of turbine ventilators. Renewable Energy, 33(11), 2441–2447. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lai, C. M. (2006). Prototype development of the rooftop turbine ventilator powered by hybrid wind and photovoltaic energy. Energy and Buildings, 38(3), 174–180. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ismail, M., & Rahman, A. M. (2010). Comparison of Different Hybrid Turbine Ventilator (HTV) Application Strategies to Improve the Indoor Thermal Comfort. International Journal of Environmental Research, 4(2). [Google Scholar]
- Al-Obaidi, K. M., Ismail, M., & Rahman, A. M. A. (2014). A comparative study between unvented and vented attics powered by the hybrid turbine ventilator in Malaysian houses. International Journal of Sustainable Energy, (ahead-of-print), 1–13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.