MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- ICOMOS Burra Charter, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, M.N., Ibrahim, M.S., Mohd-Din, A., Abdul-Hamid, K., Yunus, Yahya, R.M. Fire Risk Assessment of Heritage Building – Perspectives of Regulatory Authority, Restorer and Building Stakeholder. Procedia Engineering 2011;20:325–328 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fels, P.T., 2002. Conserving the Shophouse City. The Penang Story-International Conference [Google Scholar]
- Plevoets, B., Cleempoel, K.V., 2012. Adaptive Reuse as a Strategy Towards Conservation on Cultural Heritage: A Survey of 19th and 20th Century Theories. IE International Conference. [Google Scholar]
- Building Department Hong Kong. 2012. Practice Guidebook on Compliance with Building Safety and Health Requirements under the Buildings Ordinance for Adaptive Re-use of and Alteration and Addition Works to Heritage Buildings [Google Scholar]
- Draft Special Area Plan, Georgetown, Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca [Google Scholar]
- Gay, L.R., and Diehl, P.L., 1992. Research Methods for Business and Management. Macmillan Publishing. New York [Google Scholar]
- Yin, R.K., 2003. Case Study Research: Design and Methods (3rd ed). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage [Google Scholar]
- Baxter, P., Jack, S., 2008. Qualitative Case Study Methodology: Study Design and Implementation for Novice Researchers. The Qualitative Report, Vol. 13, No. 4, 544–559 [Google Scholar]
- Dana, J., Dawes. R, Peterson, N., 2013. Believe in the unstructured interview: The persistence of an illusion. Judgement and Decision Making, Vol.8, No. 5, pp. 512–520 [Google Scholar]
- Corbin, J., Morse, J.M., 2003. The Unstructured Interactive Interview: Issues of Reciprocity and Risks When Dealing With Sensitive Topics. Quality Inquiry, Vol. 9, No. 3, 335–354 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.