MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Askari, A. D. (2009). Influence Of Building Facade Visual Element On Its Historical Image, Case Of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Journal Of Design And Built Environment, 5, 49–59.
- Kamal, K. (2008). Pilot Survey on The Conservation of Historical Buildings in Malaysia. 2nd International Conference on Built Environment in Developing Countries(ICBEDC). 104–115.
- Krumnacher, Paul J. (2001) Lime And Cement Technology: Transition From Traditional To Standardized Treatment Method., Sciences And Technology Studies, 1–95.
- Mold, P. (2005). Limewash: Compatible Covering For Masonry And Stucco. International Building Lime Sympsium, 1–11.
- Toniolo, L. Z. (2009). Black Layers On Historcal Architecture. Environment Sci Pollut Res, 218–226. [CrossRef]
- Weeks, K. L. (1982). Exterior Paint Problem On Historic Woodwork. Preservation Brieefs, 1–11.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.