MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Jones, M. R., McCarthy, 2005. A. Preliminary views on the potential of foamed concrete as a structural material. Mag. Concr. Res. 57(1): p 21–31. [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2011. Thin-walled steel enclosed lightweight foamcrete: A novel approach to fabricate sandwich composite. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 5(12): 1727–1733
- Kessler, H. G. 1998. Cellular lightweight concrete, Concrete Engineering International, p 56–60.
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Structural Performance of Lightweight Steel-Foamed Concrete-Steel Composite Walling System under Compression. Journal of Thin-walled Structures, 49(1): 66–76 [CrossRef]
- Aldridge, D., Ansell, T. 2001. Foamed concrete: production and equipment design, properties, applications and potential. In: Proceedings of one day seminar on foamed concrete: Properties, applications and latest technological developments, Loughborough University, p 1–7
- Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Thermal and mechanical properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete (LFC) at elevated temperatures. Magazine of Concrete Research, 64(3): 213–224 [CrossRef]
- Budaiwi, I., Abdou, A., Al-Homoud, M., 2002, Variations of thermal conductivity of insulation materials under different operatingtemperatures: Impact on envelope-induced cooling load. J. of Archaeological Engineering 8 (4): p 125–132. [CrossRef]
- Jones, M. R. & McCarthy, 2006. A. Heat of hydration in foamed concrete: Effect of mix constituents and plastic density. Cement and Concrete Research, 36 (6): p 1032–1041. [CrossRef]
- Mao, C.H., Othuman Mydin, M.A., Que, X.B., 2014, Analytical model to establish the thermal conductivity of porous structure. Jurnal Teknologi 69(1): 103–111 [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., 2013. An Experimental Investigation on Thermal Conductivity of Lightweight Foamcrete for Thermal Insulation. Jurnal Teknologi, 63(1): 43–49 [CrossRef]
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2011. Elevated-Temperature Thermal Properties of Lightweight Foamed Concrete. Journal of Construction & Building Materials, 25(2): 705–716 [CrossRef]
- Huang, C. L., 1980. Pore Structure Properties of Materials, Fu-Han, Tainan, Taiwan, p 34–43.
- BCA, 1994. Foamed concrete: Composition and properties. Report Ref. 46.042, Slough: BCA
- Othuman Mydin, M.A., Y.C. Wang, 2012. Mechanical properties of foamed concrete exposed to high temperatures. Journal of Construction and Building Materials, 26(1): 638–654 [CrossRef]
- Soleimanzadeh, S., M.A. Othuman Mydin, 2013. Influence of High Temperatures on Flexural Strength of Foamed Concrete Containing Fly Ash and Polypropylene Fiber, International Journal of Engineering, 26(1): 365–374 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.