MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- BOBLME, 2011. Bay of Bengal Large Marine Ecosystem: Country Report on Pollution-Malaysia BOBLME-2011 Ecology-11. In: Ibrahim, Z.Z., M.P. Zakaria, N.M. Tahir, S. Kasmin, A.M. Amiruddin, N. Ismail and K.A. Rahim (Eds.)
- Ching, L.L., 1998. Marine Protected Areas and Tourism in Malaysia. Paper Presented at the IUCN Vietnam Consultation Meetings for Hon Mun Marine Protected Area, Nha Trang, Vietnam.
- DOE (Department of Environment), 2012. Malaysia environmental quality report 2012. Department of Environment, Petaling Jaya.
- Hassan, H., 2008. Ten Years After Asian Financial Crisis 1998: Tourism Growth in Malaysia. Integration Dissemination, pp: 51–56.
- Lenntech, B.V., 2012. Acids & Alkalis in Freshwater. Retrieved from: http://www.lenntech.com/aquatic/acids-alkalis.htm, (Accessed on: March 30, 2012).
- Mustafa, M. and A. Mariani, 2011. The application of law on pollution control towards marine biodiversity conservation in Malaysia. Proceeding of International Conference on Environment and BioScience. Singapore.
- Sivalingam, P.M., 1984. Ocean disposal and land reclamation problems of Penang, Malaysia. Conserv. Recycling, 7 (2-4): 85–98. [CrossRef]
- UNDSA (United Nations. Dept. of Social Affairs), 2007. Indicators of Sustainable Development: Guidelinesand Methodologies. United Nations, New York.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.