MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2014Advanced Green Material and Technology Symposium (AGMTS 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 September 2014|
- Abdul Rahman, H., Berawi, M.A., Berawi. A.R., Mohamed, O., Othman, M., Yahaya. I.A., 2006. Delay mitigation in the Malaysian construction industry, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 132(2): 125–133 [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim, A.R., Matthew, H.R., Ahmed. Z., Imtiaz, G., 2010. An investigation of the status of the Malaysian construction industry, Benchmarking: An International Journal, 17(2): 294–308 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, N. Mohd Alias, ”Imperative Causes of Delays in Construction Projects from Developers’ Outlook,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 06005 [Google Scholar]
- Shittu, A.A., Adamu, A.D., Mohammed, A., Suleiman, B., Isa, R.B., Ibrahim, K., Shehu, M.A., 2013. Appraisal of building defects due to poor workmanship in public building projects in Minna, Nigeria, IOSR Journal of Engineering, 3(9): 30–38 [Google Scholar]
- David. S.W., 1999. Building pathology: introduction and practice, John Wiley & Son, p 41–55 [Google Scholar]
- Atkinson, A.R. (1999). The role of human error in construction defects, Structural Survey, 17(4): 231–236 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Abdul Rahman, H., Thompson, P.A., Whyte, I.L., 1996. Capturing the cost of non-conformance on construction sites- An application of the quality cost matrix, International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 13(1): 48–60 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dai, J., Paul, M.G., William, F.M., 2009. Construction craft workers’ perceptions of the factors affecting their productivity, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 135(3): 217–226 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kasun, N.H., Janaka, Y.R., 2006. Carpentry workers issues and efficiencies related to construction productivity in commercial construction projects in Alberta. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 33(2): 1075–1089 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ali. A.S., Wen. K.H., 2011. Building defects: possible solution for poor construction workmanship, Journal of Building Performance, 2(1): 59–69 [Google Scholar]
- Chan. P.C., Wong. K.W., Lam, T.I., 2006. Assessing quality relationships in public housing. International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, 23(8): 909–927 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, ”Industrialised Building System in Malaysia: A Review,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 01002 [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Tan, M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M.Z. Sulieman, ”Investigation into Common Decay of Educational Buildings in Malaysia,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 05001 [Google Scholar]
- Nima, M.A., Abdul-Kadir, M.R., Jaafar. M.S., Riadh, G.A., 2002. Constructability concepts in west port highway in Malaysia. J. of Const. Eng. and Management, 128(4): 384–356 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, A.F. Phius, ”Investigation of Industrialised Building System Performance in Comparison to Conventional Construction Method,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 04001 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.