MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- SR. Swanson, Introduction to design and analysis with advanced composite materials. Prentice Hall Inc., (1997).
- HG. Allen, Analysis and design of structural sandwich plates. Oxford: Pergamon Press., (1969).
- RM. Jones, Mechanics of composite materials. Second ed. Taylor & Francis, Inc., (1999).
- AP. Mouritz, E. Gellert, P. Burchill, K. Challis, Review of advanced composite structures for naval ships and submarines. Compos Struct. 53, pp. 21–41, (2001) [CrossRef]
- M. Koizumi, FGM activities in Japan, Composites, 28, 14, (1997).
- A. El Zafrany, S. Fadhil, and K. Al-Hosani, A New Fundamental Solution for Boundary Element Analysis of Thick Plates on Winkler Foundation, Int. J. Numer. Meth. Eng, 38, pp. 887–903, (1995). [CrossRef]
- MH. Omurtag and F. Kadioglu, Free Vibration Analysis of Orthotropic Plates Resting on Pasternak Foundation by Mixed Finite Element Formulation, Computers and Structures, 67, pp. 253–265, (1998). [CrossRef]
- AR. Setoodeh, and G. Karami, Static, Free Vibration and Buckling Analysis of Anisotropic Thick Laminated Composite Plates on Distributed and Point Elastic Supports using a 3-D Layer-wise FEM, Engineering Structures, 26, pp. 211–220, (2004). [CrossRef]
- Y. Xiang, S. Kitipornchai, and KM. Liew, Buckling and Vibration of Thick Laminates on Pasternak Foundation, J. Eng Mech. ASCE, 122, 1, pp. 54–63, (1996). [CrossRef]
- S. Hui-Shen, , JJ. Zheng, and XL. Huang, Dynamic Response of Shear Deformable Laminated Plates under Thermomechanical Loading and Resting on Elastic Foundations, Composite Structures, 60, pp. 57–66, (2003). [CrossRef]
- M. Touratier. An efficient standard plate theory, Int. J Eng. Sci, 29, pp. 901–16, (1991). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.