MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- W. T. Thomson, Proceedings of the 1999 IEEE International Symposium on Diagnostics for Electrical Machines, Power Electronics and Drives, IEEE SDEMPED’99, 3–18, (1999)
- M. Arkan, University of Sussex, Ph.D. Thesis, (2000)
- M. Arkan, D. Kostic-Perovic, P.J. Unsworth, Electric Power System Research, Science Direct, 57–66 (2005)
- M. Arkan, P.J. Unsworth, Phonex, USA, Proc. IEEE Industry Applications conference 34th Annual Meeting, 3, 1908–1912 (1999)
- M. Arkan, D. Kostic-Perovic, P. J. Unsworth, IEEE Proceedings: Electric Power Applications, 6, 537–547 (2001) [CrossRef]
- G.M. Joksimovic, J. Penman IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 45, no.5, (2000)
- C. M. Ong, Dynamic Simulation of Electric Machinery, Prentice Hall PTR, ISBN013-723785-5 (1998)
- H. J. Zimmermann, Fuzzy Set Theory and Its Applications. Kluwer Academic Publishers (1991)
- P. Jover Rodríguez, A. Arkkio, 8, 1112–1120 (2008)
- A. Soualhi, G. Clerc, H. Razik, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 99 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.