MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Nonlinear dynamics of MEMS/NEMS/AFM|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Loughborough, Leics, LE11 3TU (2002)
- Salvatore A. Vittorio, Microelectromechanical systems (2001)
- P. Sangeetha, A.V. Juliet, Biosensor for tuberculosis disease using MEMS device (2013)
- Carnegie Mellon University, MEMS and Reliability (1999)
- M. Zaghloul, R. A. Mcgill, E.J. Houser, G. K.Fedder, Electrostatically actuated resonant microcantilever beam in CMOS Technology for the detection of chemical weapons, 5 (4) (2005).
- L. A. Rocha, E. Cretu, R. F. Wolffenbuttel, Full in characterization of pull-In in single sided clamped beams, Sensors and Actuators: Physical A, 110, 301–309 (2004). [CrossRef]
- R. Puers, D. Lapadatu, Electrostatic forces and their effects on mechanical sensors, Sensors and Actuators: Physical A, 56, 203–210 (1996). [CrossRef]
- B. Mukherjee, K. B. M. Swamy, S. Kar, S. Sen, Effect of Voltage Induced Electrostatic forces on MEMS Capacitive accelerometer, Pro. of the IEEE Students’ Technology Symposium, 2011, lIT Kharagpur.
- M. Andrejesaic, MEMS Accelerometers Seminar (2008)
- M. Mojahedi, M. Moghimi, Z. M.T. Ahmadian, Static Pull In analysis of electrostatically actuated microbeams using homotopy perturbation method, Appl. Math. Mod. 34 1032–1041 (2010). [CrossRef]
- S. Chowdhury, M. Ahmadi, W.C. Miller, Pull In Voltage study of Electrostatically actuated Fixed-Fixed beams using a VLSI on-Chip Interconnect Capacitance Model, Journal of Microelectromechanical systems, 15, 639–651 (2006) [CrossRef]
- S. Chowdhury, M. Ahmadi, W.C. Miller, A Comparison of Pull-In Voltage Calculation methods for MEMS based Electrostatic Actuator design, 1st International Conference on Sensing Technology, New Zealand (2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.