MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Stability of rotating machines|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- S. Rizwan, M. Guilhem, B. Alain. Modeling and analysis of nonlinear rotordynamics due to higher order deformations in bending, Applied Mathematical Modelling 35(5)2145–2159 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Adams, J.R. Adama, Rotating Machinery Vibrations from Analysis to Troubleshooting, Dekker, New York, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- M. Duchemin, A. Berlioz, G. Ferraris, Dynamic behavior and stability of a rotor under base excitations, J. Vibration and Acoustics, 128(5) 576–585 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Luczko, A geometrically nonlinear model of rotating shafts with internal resonance and self excited vibrations, J. Sound and Vibrations, 255(3) 433–456 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Nayfeh, Introduction to Perturbation Techniques, Wiley, New York, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- S. Hosseini, S. Khadem, Free vibration analysis of a rotating shaft with nonlinearities in curvature and inertia, Mechanism and Machine theory, 44, 272–288 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Yabuno, Y. Kunitho, T. Inoue, Y. Ishida, Nonlinear analysis of rotor dynamics by using method of multiple scales, Iutam Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Nonlinear Systems with Uncertainty 2, 167–176 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.