MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Stability of rotating machines|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- V. F. Zhuravlev, D. M. Klimov. Applied methods in theory of ocsillations (Nauka, Moscow, 1988) (in Russian)
- Ali. H. Nayfeh. Introduction to Perturbation Techniques(John Wiley & Sons, Inc, Canada, 1981)
- Bogolyubov N. N., Mitropolsky Yu.A. Asymptotic methods in theory of nonlinear oscillations (Nauka, Moscow, 1974) (in Russian)
- Urabe M. Galerkin method for nonlinear periodic systems, Mechanic, 97 (1996)
- Merkin M.R., Friedman V. M. Projective method for forced non-stationary oscillations in nonlinear systems with slowly varying parameters, Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, 45 (1981) (in Russian)
- Malinin L.M. Pervozvansky A.A. Optimization of the unbalanced rotor transition through a critical velocity, Engineering Science, 4(1983) (in Russian)
- Pechenev A.V. About movement of oscillatory system with limited excitement near a resonance, DASUSSR, 290(1986) (in Russian)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.