MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Stability of rotating machines|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- Telli, S., Kopmaz, O., “On The Mathematical Modelling Of Beams Rotating About a Fixed Axis”, Mathematical and Computational Applications, Vol. 9, No. 3, pp. 333–347, 2004.
- Low, K. H., “Vibration Analysis of a Tip-Loaded Beam Attached to a Rotating Joint”, Computers and Structures, vol. 52, no. 5, pp 955–968, 1994. [CrossRef]
- Putter, S., Manor, H., “Natural Frequencies of Radial Rotating Beams”, Journal of Sound and Vibrations”, 56(2), pp 175–185, 1978. [CrossRef]
- Fenili, A., Francisco, C.P.F., Burr, K.P., “Mathematical Modelling of a Rotating Nonlinear Flexible Beam-like Wing”, Presentations of the International Congress on Vibration Problems (ICOVP), 2013.
- Meirovitch, L., “Analytical Methods in Vibrations”, Macmillan Publishing Co., Inc., New York, 1967.
- Greenwood, D. T., “Classical Dynamics”, Dover Publications, Inc., New York, 1977.
- Fox, C., “An Introduction to the Calculus of Variations”, Dover Publications, Inc., New York, 1987.
- Thomson, W. T., “Theory of Vibration with Applications”, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, 1988.
- Craig, R. R. Jr., “Structural Dynamics – An Introduction to Computer Methods”, John Wiley and Sons, 1981.
- Fenili A., “Mathematical Modeling and Analysis of the Ideal and Nonideal Behavior of Slewing Flexible Structures”, Ph.D Thesis, University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. Brazil, 2000. In Portuguese.
- Popov, E. P., “Introdução à Mecânica dos Sólidos”, Editora Edgar Blücher Ltda, 1978.
- Sah, J. J., Mayne, R. W., “Modeling of a Slewing Motor-Beam System”, Proceedings of the International Computers in Engineering Conference, Boston, pp 481–486, 1990.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.