MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Stability of rotating machines|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- M.J.L. Stakenborg, H.J. Van Leeuwen, Viscoelastohydrodynamic (VEHD) lubrification in radial lip seals: Part 1- Steady state dynamic viscoelastic seal behavior, Transactions of the ASME. 112 (1990) 578–583. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Gunter, Design of non linear squeeze-film dampers for aircraft engines, Journal of Lubrication Technology. 99 (1977) 57–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Younan, P. Allaire, A review of tilting pad bearing theory timothy dimond, International Journal of Rotating Machinery. 23 (2011) 1–23. [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Van Leeuwen, M.J.L. Stakenborg, Viscoelastohydrodynamic (VEHD) lubrification in radial lip seals: Part 2- Fluid film formation, Transactions of the ASME. 112 (1990) 584–592. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Silvestri, E. Prati, A. Tasora, Radial lip seals efficiency under dynamic operating conditions, International Conference on Tribology, Parma, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lucko, S. Meyer, V.M. Wollesen, Finite element analysis of a rotary shaft lip type seal operating with a dynamic eccentricity of the shaft, Research papers of IAg. Eng. LUA & LU of Ag. 37 (2005) 94–109. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.