MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||New vibration absorbers and control devices: Piezo-electric systems, energy harvesting and nonlinear energy sinks|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- R.J.M. Vullers, R. van Schaijk, I. Doms, C. Van Hoof, R. and Mertens, “Micropower energy harvesting”, Jornal of Solid-State Electronics, Vol. 53, Year 2009, pp. 684–693. [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Arnold, “Review of Microscale Magnetic Power Generation”, “IEEE Transactions onMagnetics 2009”, Journal of IEEE Transactrions on Magnetics, Vol. 43, 2007, pp. 3940–3951. [Google Scholar]
- www.ec.gc.ca/gdd-mw/default.asp?lang=En&n=52DF915F-1&offset=1&toc=show [Google Scholar]
- Mostafa S. Soliman, Eihab Abdel-Rahman, E. El-Saadany, R. R. Mansour, “A wideband vibration-based energy harvester”, Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, Vol. 18, 2008, pp 1257–1265. [Google Scholar]
- C. B. Williams and R. B. Yates, “Analysis of a micro-electric generator for Microsystems”, Solid-State Sensors and Actuators, Vol. 1, 1996, pp. 369–372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hadas, M. Kluge, V. Singule and C. Ondrusek, “Electromagnetic Vibration Power Generator”, IEEE 2007. [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Mitcheson, E. M. Yeatman, “Architectures for Vibration-Driven Micropower generators”, Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 13, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Beepy and T. O’Donnell, Chapter 5, pp. 130–132, in “Energy Harvesting Technology”, Eds. S Priya and Daniel J. Inman, Springer, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. E. Mahmoud, E. M. Abdel-Rahman, R. R. Mansour, and E. F. El-Saadany, “Springless Vibration Energy Harvesters”, ASME IDETC 2010, Montreal, Canada, August 2010, DETC2010-29046. [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Stanton, C. C. McGehee, B. P. Mann. ‘Nonlinear dynamics for broadband energy harvesting: Investigation of a bistable piezoelectric inertial generator”, Journal Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, Vol 239, Pages 640–653, July 2010. [Google Scholar]
- MannB P and SimsN D, “Energy harvesting from the nonlinear oscillations of magnetic levitation”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol 319, Pages 515–530, July 20096. [Google Scholar]
- N. Fondevilla, C. Serre, M. Acero, J. Esteve, and J. Morante, “Electromagnetic Harvester Device for Scavenging Ambient Mechanical Energy With Slow, Variable, and Randomness Nature”, PowerMEMS 2009, Washington DC, USA, December 2009, pp. 225–228. [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Nayfah and D. T. Mook, “Nonlinear Oscillators”, John Wiley, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Nayfah and B. Balachandran, “Applied Nonlinear Dynamics: Analytical, Computational, and Experimental Methods”, John Wiley, 1997. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.