MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 16, 2014CSNDD 2014 - International Conference on Structural Nonlinear Dynamics and Diagnosis
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New vibration absorbers and control devices: Piezo-electric systems, energy harvesting and nonlinear energy sinks|
|Published online||01 September 2014|
- R. Bellet, B. Cochelin, P. Herzog, P.-O. Mattei, Experimental study of targeted energy transfer from an acoustic system to a nonlinear membrane absorber, Journal of Sound and Vibration 329 (2010) 2768–2791. [CrossRef]
- R. Mariani, S. Bellizzi, B. Cochelin, P. Herzog, P.-O. Mattei, Toward an adjustable nonlinear low frequency acoustic absorber, Journal of Sound and Vibration 330 (2011) 5245–5258. [CrossRef]
- O. Gendelman, L. Manevitch, A. Vakakis, R. Mloskey, Energy pumping in nonlinear mechanical oscillators: Part I - Dynamics of the underlying hamiltonian systems, Journal of Applied Mechanics 68 (2001) 34–41. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Vakakis, O. Gendelman, Energy pumping in nonlinear mechanical oscillators: Part II - Resonance capture, Journal of Applied Mechanics 68 (2001) 42–48. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- E. Gourdon, N. Alexander, C. Taylor, C. Lamarque, S. Pernot, Non- linear energy pumping under transient forcing with strongly nonlinear coupling: Theoretical and experimental results, Journal of Sound and Vibration 300 (2007) 522–551. [CrossRef]
- A. Vakakis, L. Manevitch, O. Gendelman, L. Bergman, Dynamics of linear discrete systems connected to local, essentially non-linear attachments, Journal of Sound and Vibration 264 (2003) 559–577. [CrossRef]
- O. Gendelman, Y. Starosvetsky, M. Feldman, Attractors of harmonically forced linear oscillator with attached nonlinear energy sink i: Descriptionof response regimes, Nonlinear Dynamics 51 (2008) 31–46. [CrossRef]
- Y. Starosvetsky, O. V. Gendelman, Attractors of harmonically forced linear oscillator with attached nonlinear energy sink. ii: Optimization of a nonlinear vibration absorber, Nonlinear Dynamics 51 (2008) 47–57. [CrossRef]
- Y. Starosvetsky, O. Gendelman, Vibration absorption in systems with a nonlinear energy sink: Nonlinear damping, Journal of Sound and Vibration 324 (2009) 916–939. [CrossRef]
- J. Xu, K. W. Chung, C. L. Chan, An efficient method for studying weak resonant double Hopf bifurcation in nonlinear systems with delayed feedbacks, SIAM Journal of Applied Dynamical Systems, 6(1), 29–60, 2007. [CrossRef]
- K. W. Chung, Z. H. Liu. Nonlinear analysis of chatter vibration in a cylindrical transverse grinding process with two time delays using a nonlinear time transformation method, Nonlinear Dynamics, 66, 441–456, 2011. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.