MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Hassan, M.N., Chong, T.L., Rahman, M., Salleh, M.N., Zakaria, Z., & Awang, M. (2001). Solid Waste management in Southeast Asian Countries with Special Attention to Malaysia. Proceeding Sardinia 2001 eight International Waste Management and Landfill Symposium, 1-5 October 2001. Cagliari, Italy
- Global Environment Centre (GEC) (2012). Solid Waste in Malaysia. [Online]. [Accessed 14th April 2012]. www.gecnet.info/index.cfm?&menuid=83
- Formoso, C. T., L. Soibelman, C. D. Cesare, & E. L. Isatto (2002). Material waste in building industry: Main causes and prevention. Journal of contruction engineering management. Vol 128, p. 316 – 325. [CrossRef]
- Sisa.my (2012) [Online]. [Accessed 7th October 2012). Available from World Wide Web: http://www.sisa.my/cmssite/content.php?lev=2&cat=1&pageid=12&lang=
- Official national solid waste management (ONSW) (2012) [Online], [Accessed 5th October 2012]. http://www.kpkt.gov.my/jpspn_en/main.php
- E. Wokekoro (2007) Solid waste management in the construction industry (a casestudy of Port Harcourt). International Conference “waste management, Environment Geotechnology and Global Sustainable Development, 28-30 August 2007, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Hsiao, T.Y., Huang, Y.T., Yu, Y.H. & Wernick, I.K. (2002) Modeling materials flow of waste concrete from construction and demolition wastes in Taiwan. Resource Policy. Vol 28(1-2), p. 39
- Shen, L. Y., Tam, V. W. Y., Tam, C. M. & Drew, D. (2004). Mapping Approach for Examining Waste Management on Construction Sites. Journal of construction engineering management. Vol 130, p. 472–481.108 [CrossRef]
- Tchobanoglous, G., Theisin, H. & Vigil, S.A. (1993) Integrated Solid Waste Management: Engineering Principles and Management Issues. Singapore: McGRAW-HILL. P 5 – 21.
- Pitchel, J. (2005) Waste Management Practices: municipal, hazardous, and industrial. United State: Taylor & Francis Group. p. 13 – 620.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) (1998) Characterization of Building Related Construction and demolition Debris in United Staes. Municipal and Industrial Solid waste Division, office of Solid waste. EPA530-R-98-010
- Gavilan, R. M. & Bernold, L. E. (1994). Source Evaluating of Solid waste in Building Construction. Journal of contruction engineering management. Vol 120, p.536 – 552. [CrossRef]
- Faniran, O. O., & Caban, G. (1998) Minimizing waste on Construction project sites. Engineering, Construction and Architectural management. Vol. 5 Iss: 2, p.182 – 188. [CrossRef]
- Gambin, N., Leo, C. & Rahman, A. (2012) Recycling of construction and demolition materials as part of the waste minimization strategy in the Sydney basin and possible lessons for the Himalayas. [Online]. [Accessed 17th October 2012] http://www.aehms.org/pdf/leo%20proceedings%20fe.pdf
- Berawi, M. A., Berawi, A. R. B. & Hadwart, K. A. (2012) Managing Construction Logistics Management: Findings From Construction Contractors and Industrialised Building System(IBS) Manufacturers. African Journal of Business Management. Volume 6(5), p. 1932–1944.
- Mahayuddin, S.A. (2011) Penjanaan, komposisi dan pengurusan sisa binaan: Kajiankes Ipoh, Perak. Ph.D thesis, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia.
- Al-hammad, A. M. & Assaf, S. (1996) Assessment of work performance of maintenance contractors in Saudi Arabia. Journal of management in engineering. Volume 12 (1996), p. 44–49. [CrossRef]
- German Chamber Network (2012). “Market Watch 2012” Construction Industry in Malaysia. [Online]. [Accessed 20th April 2013].: http://www.malaysia.ahk.de/fileadmin/ahk_malaysia/Market_reports/The_Construction_Industry.pdf105
- Lachimpadi, S. K., Pereira, J. J., Taha, M. R. & Mokhtar, M. (2012) Construction waste minimisation comparing conventional and precast construction (mixed system and IBS) methods in high-rise buildings: a Malaysia case study. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Vol 63 (2012), p. 96 – 103. [CrossRef]
- Lau, H.H. & Whyte, A. (2007). A construction waste study for residential projects in Miri, Sarawak. Proceeding Conference on Sustainable Building South-East Asia (SB07SEA) Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. 5-7th November 2007.
- Wahid, J., Ghani, A.N.A., Nordin, N.M. & Idris, M.F. (2006). Teknik Binaan dan Bahan Bangunan dalam Sektor Perumahan Di Malaysia. Proceeding of International Conference on Construction Industry 2006, page 254–261.109
- Llatas, C. (2011) A model for quantifying construction waste in projects according to the European waste list. Waste management. Vol 30 (2011), p. 1261 –1276.
- Mcgrath, C. (2001) Waste minimisation in practice. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Volume 32(2001), p. 227–238. [CrossRef]
- Cochran, K., Townsend, T., Reinhart, D. & Heck, H. (2007). Estimation of regional building-related C&D debris generation and composition: Case Study for Florida, US. Waste Management. Vol 27(7), p. 921–923. [CrossRef]
- Begum, R.A., Siwar, C., Pereira, J.J. & Jaafar, A.H. (2006). A benefit-cost analysis on the economic feasibility of construction waste minimisation: The case of Malaysia. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. Vol 48(1), p. 86–98. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.