MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Gannapathy, V.R, Subramaniam, S.K, Mohamad Diah, A.B., Suaidi, M.K. and Hamidon, A.H. (2011). Flagman and risk involved in road construction site, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology, 2011, pp. 113 – 118 [Google Scholar]
- Abraham, D. M., Spadaccini, J. J., Burgess, B.B., Miller, L.R., and Valentin, V. (2007). Evaluating and enhancing the safety of nighttime construction projects, Publication FHWA/IN/JTRP2007/14. Joint Transportation Research Program, Indiana Department of Transportation and Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana. [Google Scholar]
- Hinze, J.W. and Carlisle, D. (1990), An evaluation of the important variables in night-time construction, Transportation Northwest, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. [Google Scholar]
- Elrahman, O.A. (2008), Night-time Road Construction Operations: Synthesis of Practice, Transportation Research and Development Bureau, New York State Department of Transportation, Albany, NY. [Google Scholar]
- Ellis, R.D., Herbsmann, Z.J., Chheda, P.N., Epstein, W.C., and Kumar, A. (1993).Developing Procedures for Night Operations of Transportation Projects, Transportation Research Center, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, January 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Colbert, D.A. (2003) Productivity and Safety Implications of Night-Time Construction Operations, Independent Research Study Report, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana. [Google Scholar]
- Park, S., Douglas, K.D., Griffith, A.S., and Haas, K.J. (2001). Factors of Importance for Determining Day-time versus Night-time Operations in Oregon, 81st Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Kaisy, A., and K. Nassar (2002). Night-time Construction Issues Revisited, 82nd Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C. [Google Scholar]
- Price, D.A. (1986). Nighttime Paving, Washington, D.C.: Colorado Deptartment of Transportation for Federal Highway Administration. [Google Scholar]
- Carpentier, J., and Cazamian, P. (1977). Night work: Its effect on the health and the welfare of the worker, International Labor Office, Geneva, Switzerland. [Google Scholar]
- Holguin-Veras, J., Baker, R., Medina, A., and Sackey, D. (2001). An Analysis of Human Factors at Night-time Work Zones, City College of New York, New York. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.