MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Salter (2002), Acoustic for Libraries, Institute of Museum and Library Design. [Google Scholar]
- M. David Egan (2007), Architecture Acoustics, J. Ross Publishing Classics. [Google Scholar]
- R. Zulkifli, M.J. Mohd Nor, M.F. Mat Tahir, A.R. Ismail and M.Z. Nuawi, 2009. Comparison of Acoustic Properties between Coir Fibre and Oil Palm Fibre, European Journal of Scientific Research, 33(1):144–152 [Google Scholar]
- Khedari, J., S. Charoenvai, J. Hirunlabh and S. Teekasap, 2004. New low-cost insulation particleboards from mixture of durian peel and coconut coir. Build. Environ., 39: 59–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, H.S., D.J. Kim and H.J. Kim, 2003. Rice straw-wood particle composite for sound absorbing wooden construction materials. Bioresour. Technol., 86: 117–121. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jan, E.G. and Van Dam (2003), Production process for high density high performance binderless boards from whole coconut husk, Elsevier B.V. Industrial Crops and Products 20 (2004) 97–101. [Google Scholar]
- Banzon and Velasco (1982) Coconut Production and Utilization. p. 277 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- E.A Tejano (1984), State of The Art of Coconut Coir Dust and Husk Utilization (General Ovewrview), Philippine Journal of Coconut Studies. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.