MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 15, 2014Building Surveying, Facilities Management and Engineering Conference (BSFMEC 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Muntohar, A. (2011). Engineering characteristics of the compressed-stabilised earth brick. Construction Building Materials 25: 4215–4220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cultrone, G. & Sebastian, E. (2008). “Fly ash addition in clayey materials to improve the quality of solid brick”.Department of Mineralogy and Petrology, Faculty of Science, Granda University.Pp 2,3. [Google Scholar]
- Master Builders Association Malaysia (2007).“Rising prices of building material will hamper construction industry”. Retrieved September 20, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Safiuddin, M. (2010). Utilization of Solid Wastes in Construction Materials. Physical Sciences, 1952–1963 [Google Scholar]
- Safiuddin, M., Jumaat, M.Z., Salam, A., &Hafizan, M. (2010). “Best use of palm oil fuel ash”. The Independent. Retrieved Sept 26, 2012 from The Independent, [Google Scholar]
- Aminudin, E. (2010), “Engineering Properties of POFA Cement Brick”. UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia: Thesis Master [Google Scholar]
- Tangchirapat, W., Saeting, T., Jaturapitakkul, C., Kiattikomol, K. & Siripanichgorn, A. (2006). “Use of waste ash from palm oil industry in concrete”. Department of Civil Engineering, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thornburi, Thailand. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad Fuad, M.Y., Zaini, M.J., Jamaludin, M., Mohd Ishak, Z.A. and Mohd Omar, A.K. (1994). Determination of Filler Content in Rice Husk Ash and Wood-Based Composites by Thermogravimetric Analysis, Journal of Applied Polymer Science 51: 1875–1882 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suri, R.S. (2009). “Komposit Poliester Tak Tepu – Sekam Padi: Kesan Pencuacaan Terhadap Sifat Mekanikal Komposit”. Universiti Sains Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Saheb & Jog (1999), “Natural Fibre Polymer Composite: A Review”, Advances in Polymer Technology, Vol. 18, No. 4, 351–363. [Google Scholar]
- Hattotuwa G.B. Premalal, H. Ismail (2002), “A. Baharin Comparison of the mechanical properties of rice husk powder filled polypropylene composites with talc filled polypropylene composites”, Polymer Testing 21: 833–83 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment, Malaysia. (2002). National Policy on the Environment. Malaysia: Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment, Malaysia. (2002). National Policy on the Environment. Malaysia: Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Raut, R. R. (2011). Development of sustainable construction material using industrial and agricultural solid waste: A Review of waste-create bricks. Construction and Building Materials 25: 4037–4042. [Google Scholar]
- EN 772-1 (2011), Methods Of Test For Masonry Units. Determination Of Compressive Strength, British Standard Instituition [Google Scholar]
- BS 812-2: 1995 (1995) Testing For Aggregates, Methods For Determination Of Density, British Standard Instituition [Google Scholar]
- Sutas, J., Mana, A. & Pitak, L. (2011). “Effect of Rice Husk and Rice Husk Ash to Properties of Bricks. Procedia Engineering 32 (2012) 1061 – 1067 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.